Luxury Real Estate Consultant
Debra Sordillo is a top-producing luxury real estate professional with over 20 years of experience in every aspect of the industry. Her in-depth knowledge and expertise in the local Boston market have helped Debra achieve record-breaking sales throughout the city. She works extensively in Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Midtown, South End, Waterfront, and Charlestown. Debra has developed a comprehensive strategy designed to exceed the expectations of her valued clients navigating Boston’s competitive real estate market. You can reach her at 617-823-2882.
- Licensed real estate sales agent in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Over 20 years of experience from selling buildings for luxury condominium homes to renovations of brownstones for exquisite single-family use.
- Debra has developed a highly specialized, client-focused approach to real estate marketing. Clients working with Debra receive a tenacious commitment to achieving any and all goals set by the Buyer/Seller. Extensive knowledge of the Boston real estate market is an invaluable asset to clients and essential to satisfying hopes and desires of any one person with real estate needs in today's marketplace.
- Debra highlights the particular uniqueness of a Sellers home through Video Marketing, thereby maximizing its aesthetic value while giving the home an edge on its competition.
- Debra listens closely to her clients and takes the time and attention to evaluate and prioritize their goals, so that they may find a home that meets their lifestyle requirements. Debra works personally with each client to ensure that they receive exceptional counsel.
- Debra keeps abreast of the latest technology and utilizes her expansive professional network to provide off-market opportunities to her buyers.
- A record-setter, Debra sold the most expensive parking space on the first block of Commonwealth Avenue.
- Debra sold a residence on Commonwealth Avenue and resold the residence in less than 30 days for a million dollars more.
Credentials and Memberships
- Coldwell Banker’s President's International Premier Award. Given to the top 1% of associates worldwide.
- Coldwell Banker Top 50 Brokers.
- Luxury Property Specialist.
- Member, Greater Boston Board of Realtors.
- Member, National Association of Realtors.
- A graduate of Green Mountain College.
- A graduate of Salem State University.
- Member of Bass Rocks Golf.
- A former member of the Board of Directors for The Children's Trust Fund
- Developed a Book Drive program with the MA National Guard and CTF
- Member of the USTA Tennis Association
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Board Member of the Friends of the John Harvard Mall
- Board Member of a local condominium building
- Annual supporter of Cathedral High School in the South End